Try on Frames that suit just you.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Know what to expect.
Learn about the special needs of childrens' vision.
Seasonal Eye Issues
Dry Eye is particularly bad in the winter.
We offer drop-in care.
Quality sunglasses protect year round
Welcome to Eye Concepts Vision Center in Gilbert, Arizona.
Please read carefully.
An Important Message for Our Patients regarding the COVID-19 Virus
- We will resume regular office hours on Monday 05/11/2020.
- Please feel free to schedule using our online option or by calling the office.
- At this time, we will be enforcing a mask use policy for customers and staff. Please be prepared when arriving.
- We are requesting patients come alone or with a caregiver (parent if under 18) for appointments or pick-ups. Social distancing is requested and encouraged.
- If you have been exposed to Covid-19 or are showing signs of fever or other symptoms, we ask that you postpone any appointments or pick-up.
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Eye Concepts Vision Center, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Dr. Simon provides the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
What Our Patients Have to Say....
Q&A with Dr. Simon
Dry eye can cause quite a few symptoms, anything from the eyes actually feeling dry to the eyes watering often, or having a burning, itchy, or irritated feeling. One of the most common symptoms is the eyes feeling gritty or like something is in your eye. Most people will often experience blurred vision since the tears, which comprise the outermost surface of the eye, are unstable.
Dry eye is multifactorial, and each person’s dry eye is unique to them. To help prevent dry eye, make sure to consume 8 to 10 glasses of water per day to avoid dehydration. Some nutritional supplements, such as fish oil and flaxseed oil, can contribute to a more stable tear layer.
Remember to blink regularly and take breaks often when on a computer, cell phone or when watching television. During times of the year when there is less humidity, a humidifier might be helpful to provide more moisture in the air.
Check Out Our Boutique Optical
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA
With MOISTURE SEAL TECHNOLOGY the Bausch + Lomb ULTRA lens maintains 95 % of it’s moisture for a full 16 hours. And it’s now available for people with presbyopia.